Hi folks,

I have an image processing module for converting & resizing uploaded
images.

My customer has 1000s of images from various sources, and a
significant percentage are not 100% correct.

At present I am using ImageMagick, but it chokes if the image is in
any way damaged. At present the customer has to load the images into
PhotoShop and re-save, which seems to fix them most of the time.

Do any of the other Linux libraries, such as Netpbm, handle damaged
images more robustly? I would very much value any feedback - I don't
have a lot of time for testing...

Thanks

--

Geoff Caplan