I've successfully created a search and result page for a dating site which
off of the result page is a detail page for reviewing the profile online and
so forth.

The problem I'm having is once a user does his/her search they may come up
with a number of results which after reviewing one of the members details
the search has to be done over again. If a user uses the back arrow or if I
use a javascript that causes the user to go back one page they get the
typical "Web Page has Expired after Viewing Results" message.

Now I that I can create profiles that are viewed from a pop-up window, but
that's really not convent. Is there any way to for go the expired page
message so that a user can go back to their results? Or does anyone have any
suggestions on better handling this?

Thanks