Hello Lindsey,

I am posting this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for you. The php-dev list is for
the development of PHP itself, not for user questions.

Also, as a guess to your problem, when you include a resource by URL, you are
going to receive the same output that a browser would (when you view source),
so any PHP code in that resource is going to be executed prior to receipt. If
this is a local file, you should use the filesystem path instead. For example:

include '/home/lindsey/public_html/foo.php';

instead of:

include 'http://www.example.org/~lindsey/foo.php';

If you must use a URL and you want to retain session, you will have to pass
your session identifier on the URL.

Chris