OK...  I have a dynamic menu system, and I have to maintain a dynamic menu.
however, the amount of content I need in my menu is going to be rapidly
outgrown.  I believe my only solution is to deploy a javascript drop down
menu (users have to be javascript compatible anyway for some other issues in
my pages).

however, it seems like anytime I try to integrate php & javascript I run
into a total nightmare.  the php & javascript do not need to integrate at
the client level, but just on the server side to actually deploy the menu to
the user.  (have if then statements of info from a database that will
determine if the item is displayed to the user or not, so should be pretty
easy to accomodate)

does anybody have any sample code of a javascript menu across the top of the
page that will have menu, and submenu's they are deploying with php echo
statements?