Hi,

My problem is that I have a dynamic form with vars which I want to process.

The variables are checkbox names with a variable number of checkboxes but
all currently have the same variable name.

ie.
<form action='process.php' method='post'>
<input type = text name = user value = name>
<input type = checkbox name = grant value = "{$array["code"]}">
<input type = checkbox name = grant value = "{$array["code"]}">
<input type = checkbox name = grant value = "{$array["code"]}">

The array code works fine in that the values reflect what is in the DB.

I understand that $grant will be an array? (am I right?) so how do I use PHP
to look at $grant as an array in my processing script rather than an
ordinary variable? I can get the DB to update if there is only one checked
box but otherwise it updates the DB with the value of the last checkbox.

Any ideas?

Steve Jackson