Hi, THanks for your reply.

I search the manual and created following script.

<?
 header ("Content-type: image/gif");
 $im = imagecreate (400, 16);
 $black = imagecolorallocate ($im, 0, 0, 0);
 $white = imagecolorallocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);
 imagettftext ($im, 10, 0, 10, 20, $black, "verdana.ttf", date('| l | F | d
| Y |'));
 imagegif ($im);
 imagedestroy ($im);
?>

I got following error msg when ran it:

<b>Warning</b>:  ImageTtfText: No TTF support in this PHP build in
<b>Warning</b>:  ImageGif: No GIF support in this PHP build in

I checked the phpinfo but failed to find which variable I should turn on.

Alex