On Saturday 15 February 2003 05:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have an ecommerce app (MAS200 eBusiness Manager) that works. I am
> updating my
> web site to php frames. Now when I want to connect to the eBusiness
> Manager server

Presumably you mean connect to that app with some php code?

> I get this error:
>
> Unsupported Browser
> The browser you are using (PHP/4.2.3) is currently unsupported. Please
> update your browser to the most current level.

> This happens regardless of the browser I am using. How can I get this to
> send the actual browser info, not this php info in its place?

The error comes from some php code accessing that app and has nothing to do
with whatever browser you're using.

Find out what browsers that app is satisfied with, then set 'user_agent' in
php.ini to match that of one of the compatible browsers.