Greetings all,

Whenever I run the code below, it bombs out with error

Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_STRING' or `T_VARIABLE' or
`T_NUM_STRING' in /home/data/ClientWebs/chrisplay/CustAmend.php on line
15

Basically, I am trying to pass info from an array from a previous page,
where $row['ClientID'] is one of the fields I want to populate my page
with.......here`s the code for the whole page ......

<?php
  //Create SQL to get Client Info
  $sSQLGetClient = "Select * FROM Client " .
  $sSQLGetClient = "where ClientID = " . "'$row['ClientID']'" ;

  $ResGetClient = mysql_query($sSQLGetClient);
  if (!$ResGetClient) {
    echo("<P>Error performing query: " .         mysql_error() .
"</P>");
      exit();
       }

  $row = mysql_fetch_array($ResGetClient);

  ?>

5 days into PHP so this stuff is all new...perhaps I`m missing the boat
totally. I visited PHP.com and phpfreaks but couldn`t find info on
passing variables between forms.....

Thanks in advance for any assistance.....

--
Chris Blake
Office : (011) 782-0840