From: DIKSHA NEEL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: February 19, 2003 12:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] file not opening in internet explorer

hi all,

$fp = fopen("\bdoi_change\sundar.html", "w");

i am able to write to this file through my php page
filecheck.php and even am able to read the written contents.

but when i enter http://192.168.0.1/bdoi_change/sundar.html
in my internet explorer address bar, it says the page cannot
be displayed.
the file permissions are "rw-r-r"

thanks in advance,

regards,