From: Steven M [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] PHP form help

Hi,

I have created a form that passes details to the next page so the user
can
see the details they have submitted before clicking confirm to submit to
the
database.  The problem is that the details dont seem to get passed to
the
script after they have appeared on the confirmation page.  I know the
script
works because i submitted info to is successfully before i changed the
form
action to point at the confirmation page.

I think it has something to do with PHP sessions but am not sure how to
make
it work.  Thanks for any help.

Steven M