I assume you talking about a logged in, validated user -- because there's no
way to prevent a user from deleting their cookies, or changing their IP, or
using a different computer to access the site.

My only suggestion is that you create a user/pass login system, maintain it
with sessions, and make the site members-only.

As part of the sign-up process, keep a timestamp of when they joined, and
each time they log-in, check that their stamp is within the limits set.

Next time they login after that date, you can use their login as the trigger
to:

a) set the account to invalid
b) send the admin a report email
c) update any other data and tables
d) prompt the user to buy more time, or whatever

By keeping timestamps of when they signed up, when they last logged in, you
can also build reports about who has logged in, who is about to run out of
time, who needs a reminder email sent about buying more time, and even run
some garbage cleanout stuff, so that users who have expired, and haven't
shown up in 2 months get auto-deleted or whatever.

Some of it could be done with cron jobs, or you could just choose to run a
script from your browser daily/weekly/yearly to trigger the processing.

Justin