on 22/02/03 5:55 PM, olinux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Hi all -
> While I know that this is not possible with PHP alone,
> Does anyone know how to capture website screen shots
> using PHP. I have recieved many spam mails featuring a
> screen shot of our company website and I imagine that
> it would be quite possible combined with some sort of
> web browser.

I doubt PHP will have anything to do with it... My guess is there MUST be
some form of automation/macro tool available on Windows or Linux, which
enables you to load a URL in a browser, and take a screen shot.  I get the
feeling it could also be done with AppleScript on the Mac.

Afterall, PHP, Perl, etc aren't a browser.  But it's possible that PHP can
trigger a command-line program to do the above.

Justin French