From: Robert Stermer-Cox [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2003 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Displaying images

Greetings, All,

I'm a newbe to php and am trying to develop a routine to display artwork on
my wife's site.  I want to load from a flat file information about the
artwork and image file names of the pieces.  Then using the image file name,
I want to display the image to the browser.  I've figured out how to load
the data from the file, but I could only find ("PHP and MySQL Web
Development", Welling & Thomson) two functions to display the images:
ImageCreateFromxxx or Imagexxx.  Neither one works.  In fact, Dreamweaver MX
doesn't even show them as valid php functions.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Robert