I have a php script that is like and ftp client, only is just browsers the
server and displays file names and folders.  If you click on the name of a
folder that it displays, it will then display the files and folders inside
that directory, and so on for all directories.  It works perfectly when I
connect to my internet hosting company through ftp to browse, but it doesn't
work right when I connect to my personal ftp server.  I have tried using
both Serv-U and Bulletproof ftp servers to host my ftp site.  The script
won't display my server correctly with either of these.  Can anyone give me
some advice?  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

Matt