From: Sunfire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 1:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] radio buttons

oh sorry i forgot in the last message too..

he wants 3 radio buttons on a form .. something to the affect of:
<input type="radio" name="general" value="this is a general statement?">this
is a general post
<input type="radio" name="urgent" value="this is an urgent message">this is
an urgent post
<input type="radio" name="concern" value="this is bothering me">this is a
message i need to post because it bothers me

would this be the right setup for radio buttons and if so what is the best
way to tell what one of them is checked without using lots of if else
statements or is that unavoidable?

or is there even a better way to set up radio buttons altogether... i havent
worked with radio buttons all that much and dont know that much about them
as far as php goes...

---