De: Manuel Lemos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 11:35 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [PHP] Re: Mail (), BBC: recipients not receiving my Newsletter

Hello,

On 02/26/2003 07:40 PM, Ricardo Fitzgerald wrote:
> I wrote a small form which dumps data to a php script that uses mail
()
> to send an html newsletter, so far is working except
> that it's not sending to BCC: headers, in my form I have a field to
> enter a comma delimited email list, after submiting the form this list
> is stored under one variable $emaillist, and in my php script I used
> $headers .= "Bcc: ".$emaillist."\r\n";
>
> then I call
>
> mail($to, $subject, $message, $headers);
>
> I don't receive an error message but my email list is not being sent,
> what I'm doing wrong ?

It sounds like one of those bugs of the mail function but it is hard to
tell what can it be with so little information.

Anyway, you may want to try this class for composing and sending e-mail
messages that comes with workaround for many problems of the mail()
function:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,