I have the file below which I need to sort by player and then rewrite it,
this file will then be used as part of another part of my input process on
my site. A couple of things. I am able to read the file into an array using
'file', I think, but I am not able to sort it. I have tried different
variatons of 'sort' and it doesn't do it properly. One other question
though, when I display the contents of the array in my browser, I only get
the players name and not the <Option VALUE=?>, I am assuming this is because
of the way IE  has interpreted it and that the entire line did actually get
read, but who knows.

Any help is appreciated.....

<Option VALUE=1>Bonk
<Option VALUE=3>Alfredsson