Dan --

Just a short followup to your note, though I hope to come back to it when
I get a breather.

Yes, anything is possible if you have the gumption :-)  You sound like
you've been around the web a bit and aren't scared, so feel free to dig
in and try it.  PHP is a fairly easy language to grasp, especially if you
speak any perl.

I enjoy the SAMS PHP Developer's Cookbook, though there are others out
there I'd love to have.  I'm one of those coders who would love to work
up a quote for the job if you're still in the market for hiring.

I like the idea; I once put in a bid on a sailboat cabin reservation
system for a fellow who ran a cruising sailboat with about 8 berths, and
this sounds quite similar.  I like little businesses like that who aren't
afraid of some technology :-)

HTH & HAND & at the very least Good Luck!

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"