Hi,

I have an array which I am trying to total but having some problems. Any
help is appreciated.

Example:  This is a hockey team and there are 20 players - I am selecting
the goals, assists, and points from each player and then want to have a
grand total of all goals, assists, and points.

$query = "select goals, assists, points from roster";

while ($line = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {

$totals[] = $line;

}

I want to total $totals[0][4] through $totals[19][4], $totals[0][5] through
$totals[19][5], etc. for each stat. I thought of putting them in a for loop
and just adding them, but this seemed kind of messy and the long way around

Thanks