> I get these errors from a simple "session_start();" script.
>
> Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]:
> open(/tmp\sess_f4aa3ef3c537bb6327d5e7b991e91be7, O_RDWR) failed: No such
> file or directory (2) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\picoblog\admin.php on line 2
>
> Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
> cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\picoblog\admin.php:2) in
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\picoblog\admin.php on line 2
>
> Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send
> session cache
> limiter - headers already sent (output started at
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\picoblog\admin.php:2) in
> c:\inetpub\wwwroot\picoblog\admin.php on line 2

Your php.ini still has the default /tmp session save path which is OK on
Unix but squawks on Win32. So you will need to reset the directive
session.save_path to c:\temp or any other valid scratch directory on your
windows machine.... you will probably also need to bounce IIS as well to
pick up the new settings if your running as an ISAPI module

The second and third errors are a knock-on effect of the 1st problem so fix
the bad session temp directory and they will probably disappear.

HTH
Rich