Hello,

In addition to my previous message the following:

I have developed a PHP application on a Windows machine with a MySQL server
database. However, it was meant for a Linux server running Apache, where it
runs now.

After checking with the server administrator it turns out that pages with
SELECT statements are executed normally, while UPDATE, DELETE and INSERT
statements are ignored.

Contrarily to my previous message on this problem, it is not a cache problem
or anything like that: the server simply doesn't accept UPDATE, DELETE and
INSERT statements, though the server administrator assures me to have given
the right permissions on the database.

Is there anybody who can tell me what is wrong here?

Kind regards,
FRANS BAKKER