You need to validate the RESULT of the HTML/PHP source being processed by
PHP, resulting in pure HTML source, which is what your browser sees.

So, upload your pages to a server which can be accessed over the internet,
then go to somewhere like validator.w3.org, enter the URL, and it will
validate it.

If you're looking for an OFFLINE validator, then I think you'd need to View
Source on the resultant HTML output, copy and paste into a text editor, save
it, then run it through your validator.

Justin French