I suppose that argc & argv variables should be supported in future releases
of php.
At this time only cgi php supports this feature. Am i wrong?

"Christian Bartels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello!

I'm new here on the list. I hope you can help me! :)

I have a function foo1 which has a parameter $params. In the function i want
to pass $params to another function foo2. if $params is an array the
elements should be passed to foo2 as individual parameters. Is this
possible? How do i do that?

Example:

function foo1($params) {
  if (is_array($params)) {
    $object = new foo2(GET THE ELEMENTS OF $params AS INDIVIDUAL PARAMETERS
HERE);
  } else {
    $object = new foo2($params);

So when this is called:
foo1(array('blue', 'red', 'green'));

In foo1 foo2 should be called like this:
foo2('blue', 'red', 'green');

Is this possible?

Thanks for any help!

(sorry about my english ;-))