www.php.net/htmlentities

Daniel Guerrier wrote:

If I have text containing quotes, single or double in
my database, and I try to set the text as a value for
my html text field.  The quote in the text will
prematurely close the value="" or value='' html and
cut of the remainder of the text.  How can I prevent
this.
I curently have this:

<input name="title" type="text" id="title" size="100"
maxlength="255"  <? echo( "value=\"" .
stripslashes($row[0]) . "\">"); ?>

If I try to set the value to - bla bla "something"
I'll get bla bla

If I use value='' then the same happens for bla bla 'something'

http://taxes.yahoo.com/

-- The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding. Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.