WOW! This list has been a wonderful resource! Thanks to all of you.
To top it off I have learned a great new technique for google search, start
in the back end of relevance! (You probably all know that, but for some
reason I never made the connection.) In addition to the site that Mark
mentioned,
http://www.karakas-online.de/myServices/showfile.php?highlight=mortgage was
included among others.

David, the link to the perl script is http://www.nohope.net/perl/ I'm not a
Perlie so I didn't check it.

Considering my many hats, I confess to have learned the formula long ago,
but couldn't get my hands on the formula when I needed it. Frustrating and I
won't even go there.

Thanks to all!

Karen