I have a web page with a simple introductory paragraph on it. I was going to store the paragraph in a mySQL DB and create an administration page so people could easily edit the paragraph itself or change it all together. The problem I ran into is that mySQL will not allow certain punctuation inside of a record (no comma's). So now I am left trying to figure out how I can have the user update the paragraph without having it in a db. Can someone shoot me in the proper direction? Thanks in advance, your help is greatly appreciated.

bk