> Your code works as you'd expect ... on my mod_php 4.2.2 & Apache
1.3.26
> setup.  It's amazing though, because implode() is used incorrectly.
> See below:
[snip]
> Try switching the arguments around in the call to implode(), to:
> $lines = implode('',$recordsarray);
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.implode.php

Please read the manual page you provided a link to:

Note: implode() can, for historical reasons, accept its parameters in
either order. For consistency with explode(), however, it may be less
confusing to use the documented order of arguments.

---John W. Holmes...

PHP Architect - A monthly magazine for PHP Professionals. Get your copy
today. http://www.phparch.com/