What do you mean by "fails at the copy"?  Have you verified that the
filename and path you're copying to is valid?  Otherwise, if the filename
that is failing is consistently the same, and if it's attempting to
overwrite an existing file, it could be a permissions problem.  Just a
couple of guesses...

mh.