I write it here cause i'm really stupid with.
I got a Server in here. Running Windows2003 and iis6. I like to install php5rc3 or so *dont care about the version*
I did it like this:
- Downloaded the php Windowsbinary from http://www.php.net/downloads.php
- Extracted the files to C:/_php500rc3
- Added C:/_php500rc3 to the Windows PATH Variable looks like that now: %SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\php500R3
- renamed the php.ini-dist in C:/_php500rc3 to php.ini and changed extension_dir to: extension_dir = "C:\php500rc3\ext" and the doc root to doc_root = "C:\Inetpub\wwwroot"
- changed browscap to browscap = "C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv"
- changed cgi.force_redirect to cgi.force_redirect = 0
IIS Console
- .php to C:/_php500rc3/php5isapi.dll php / All verbs and Scriptmodul checked
- then i installed the isapi filter like open add / C:/_php500rc3/php5isapi.dll php
- Allowed php in the webextensions
- net stop iisadmin
- net start w3svc
ok everything went fine.. localhost/i.php (PHP Info) shows that php is run! Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\WINDOWS (But theres no ini file!!!)
So i like to test it which ini it takes to load and changed asp_tags from Off to On
- net stop iisadmin
- net start w3svc
localhost/i.php and there it stand it: asp_tags Off
I dont know what i have to do? Help me please tnx...
Swen
