I wish to submit the following announcement for php[tek] -- Also I have
submitted php[tek] to the Calendar page, and need it approved there.
Thank you.

Image to use:
    http://phpa.me/phptek2014logo

Link for image:
    http://tek.phparch.com/

Title to use:
    php[tek] 2014 : Schedule Announced

Description HTML to use:

schedule</a> has now been posted for <a
href="http://tek.phparch.com/";>php[tek] 2014</a> – The premier
professional PHP conference from the team at php[architect].</p>

will consist of 4 parallel tracks of sessions, a tutorial day, an <a
href="http://tek.phparch.com/speakers/#91919";>introduction to PHP day of
training</a>, and more.</p>

href="http://tek.phparch.com/events/#open";>Open Spaces</a> room, where
we hope to encourage all sorts of great discussions to take place by our
attendees, and larger breaks between sessions as well to make sure that
the hallway-track is given as much importance as the sessions
themselves.</p>

Bird Sale</a> is still currently ongoing, but expires on February 15th.
 So make sure to <a
href="http://tek.phparch.com/pricing-and-registration/";>register
soon</a> in order to save $200 off the total price!</p>

Please let me know if you need anything else.  Thank you,
Eli

--
Eli White
Managing Editor & Conference Chair : php[architect] http://phparch.com/