Hello, we submitted a number of training courses that we are running to
the php.net calendar a while ago now.  And we sent an email to this list
asking for them to be approved.

But it appears that none of them actually were.  Can I find out that
status of that?

We are in the process of scheduling a number of future training days,
and are in the process of submitting those through the system as I type
this.  But we want to make sure that they all (including the ones
previously submitted) get approved please.

Thanks, and if you have any other questions, just let me know.
Eli

--
Eli White
Managing Editor & Conference Chair : php[architect] : phparch.com