I wish to submit the following announcement for php[world]

NOTE:  I submitted an announcement for the Call for Papers for
php[world] back in May - and it never got published.   Please if
possible publish this one promptly :-D   Thanks,

Image to use:
    http://world.phparch.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/logo.fb_.png

Link for image:
    http://world.phparch.com/

Title to use:
    php[world] in Washington, D.C.

Description HTML to use:

Magazine, Training, Books, Conferences">php[architect]</a> is excited to
announce our new conference: <a href="http://world.phparch.com/";
title="php[world] conference">php[world]</a>!  This conference, is being
designed to bring together all of the various PHP communities into one
place to share ideas together.

Magento, Joomla!, Symfony, Laravel, Zend Framework or another framework.
 This conference has a track specifically for you!  Check out our
published <a href="http://world.phparch.com/schedule/";>schedule</a> and
the sessions available.</p>

USA.  It features a Training Day, Tutorial Day, and 3 days full of
sessions & keynotes.  Our Training day includes full day trainings on
WordPress, Web Security, and an Introduction to PHP.</p>

href="http://world.phparch.com/five-amazing-keynotes/";>keynote
lineup</a> as well, including:</p>
<ul>
Evangelist for Acquia</li>
        <li>Plus we will be ending the conference with the
least seven different of the most popular PHP applications and
frameworks to discuss, debate, and answer your questions.</li>
</ul>

forward to seeing you in D.C.!<>/p>

Please let me know if you need anything else.  Thank you,
Eli

--
Eli White
Managing Editor & Conference Chair : php[architect] http://phparch.com/