As far as I was concerned, I was the one person saying:  "I dunno"

And you guys convinced me.  So hence why I was shocked/surprised that it
wasn't live yet.

So you can consider it a +1 from me to 'make it so'.  Not that my word
is worth that much ;)

Eli

--
|   Eli White   |   http://eliw.com/   |   Twitter: EliW   |