Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=70424&edit=1

 ID:                 70424
 Updated by:         ka...@php.net
 Reported by:        garrettsens at gmail dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   Windows XP
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

The only difference I saw between the 3 links (php.net/www.php.net/us3.php.net)
was that in IE9 it had the right scroll bar visible always and it was on us3
only, but that was merely something, and probably a browser thing

Previous Comments:
[2015-09-04 15:16:42] c...@php.net

Please clarify what you mean with different CSS. Maybe screenshots
would be helpful (you'd have to upload them elsewhere, and add links
in this ticket). And please note which browser you're using.

Anyhow, on a slow internet connection I experience different fonts
until the page is completely loaded. That is, however, to be
expected because downloadable fonts are used with fallbacks to
built-in fonts. Maybe in your case the fonts fail to be loaded?

[2015-09-04 01:07:52] garrettsens at gmail dot com

Better yet, if I start at the Google results page for "php array filter" and
click the top link, it takes me to:
http://php.net/manual/en/function.array-filter.php

Then, when I click on "array filter" on the side menu, it takes me to:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.array-filter.php

and if I click that same link again, it takes me to:
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.array-filter.php
and now the CSS has changed.

[2015-09-04 01:02:36] garrettsens at gmail dot com

If I'm at
http://php.net/manual/en/function.in-array.php
and I click on a link to, let's say "array_filter" in the side nav, it will
take me to
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.array-filter.php (notice the www. at the
beginning)
and now the CSS of the page is different.