 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   n/a
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
 Assigned To:        danbrown
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

Are there any updates on this? I'm quite missing lxr tool...

Previous Comments:
[2016-07-12 18:54:35] danbr...@php.net

Brand new hardware has been provisioned, racked, and cabled in the datacenter.
I'm working on installing the OS and base packages, and expect to dole-out
access tomorrow morning/early afternoon (Wednesday during EDT, UTC -0400).

[2016-07-09 20:36:09] tyr...@php.net

Dan any progress on this? I can help with the rebuild if you don't have the
time to work on it.

[2016-06-26 23:05:39] tyr...@php.net

I think we should give up on that box (and the hoster) and rebuild the lxr
service on another vm.

[2016-06-16 17:47:18] c...@php.net

Thanks for taking care of this, Dan.

[2016-06-16 17:41:46] danbr...@php.net

I just noticed that Christoph closed bug #72435 as a dupe of this bug report,
as was appropriate.  So for posterity, the response I posted there prior to
noticing is pasted below.

I haven't gotten anywhere with Spry regarding this issue either.  They seemed
completely unaware that they were providing us with the system.  And it's
hosted in one of SingleHop's NOCs in Chicago, while Spry uses datacenters in
Boston, so that just adds more confusion to the mix.

I'll see if I can get any of my contacts at SingleHop to try to contact Spry
about it.  They won't be able to divulge information to me (I hope), but they
may be able to contact their client on our behalf by request.

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=72396

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=72396&edit=1