Correct Beth ... However usually the posts would happen in the order of:

 1. CfP announcement
 2. Full conference announcement with schedule post CfP closing

If you submitted two posts (a CfP and an Announcement) back to back.
They would literally live back-to-back on http://php.net/conferences/

So given that this is the first announcement of the conference and the
CfP will be opening in just 2 weeks.  Hence my suggestion for Tessa to
simply wait two weeks and submit a full CfP submission to us.

And then later in the year once she has assembled the schedule.  She can
put in conference announcement.

#2cents and just trying to help out the fellow conference organizers so
that they have distributed information on the conference page.

Eli

--
|   Eli White   |   http://eliw.com/   |   Twitter: EliW   |