Edit report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=75983&edit=1

 ID:                 75983
 User updated by:    a dot barnes dot jp at gmail dot com
 Reported by:        a dot barnes dot jp at gmail dot com
 Type:               Bug
 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   Windows 10
 PHP Version:        5.6.33
 Assigned To:        ab
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

Thank you very much

A.Barnes

Previous Comments:
[2018-02-21 10:56:39] a...@php.net

This issue was mitigated.

Thanks.

[2018-02-20 13:59:11] a...@php.net

Thanks for the report. Today's big traffic increase is responsible for this
issue. Some measures was undertaken earlier, do limit connections per client
and return 503s when the site is busy. The situation is being observed, if the
load doesn't drop, further steps will be made to improve.

Thanks.

[2018-02-20 13:36:21] c...@php.net

Confirmed.  <http://windows.php.net/> responds with 503.

Anatol, can you please have a look at this issue – or forward to
the right person?

[2018-02-20 06:18:55] a dot barnes dot jp at gmail dot com

Hello,

The windows.php.net website is inaccessible through IE, and is running
incredibly slowly through Chrome.  I am based in Japan, but I have asked a
couple of friend to also try to access the website from their homes and they
are faced with the same problem.

The website was running as normal yesterday.  I would like to download the
installers for windows for php5.6.

Thank you

A. Barnes