 Package:            Website problem
 Operating System:   Internet
 PHP Version:        Irrelevant
-Assigned To:
+Assigned To:        kalle
 Block user comment: N
 Private report:     N

 New Comment:

I committed a change that explicitly forces dir="ltr" on programlistings for
the PHP format

Previous Comments:
[2018-07-23 10:50:46] ka...@php.net

Automatic comment on behalf of kalle
Revision:
http://git.php.net/?p=phd.git;a=commit;h=0cffbf99a466ee74068aeaad63c9f9fc5fd2761d
Log: Fixed bug #44498 (RTL manual entries display issues)

[2018-05-08 19:18:48] c...@php.net

To my knowledge, none of the active languages are RTL.

[2008-11-29 16:44:45] ka...@php.net

Perhaps we should mail those active languages who may want to use RTL mode and
hear if its needed. I don't think it would be that big of a deal to implement :)

[2008-11-05 07:17:49] bj...@php.net

It would.

We back in the day some rtl language translator added dir="rtl" to the XML
sources... For some reason Gabor strongly disagreed and remove the attribute,
leaving us in the situation we are in today.

I would very much welcome the usage of dir attributes in rtl translations.

[2008-11-05 04:11:33] ka...@php.net

Wouldn't it be most logical to put a dir="ltr" on every example tags so
examples always would show as "left-to-right", even though comments and such
might be written from "right-to-left" it shouldn't be that big of an issue :)

    https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44498

--
Edit this bug report at https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=44498&edit=1