On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 at 19:16, ComunidadHosting <i...@comunidadhosting.com>
wrote:

> Hi there!

Hi Jaime!

> It looks like once again the mirrors.php page is behaving. Or there was a
> change in mirror requirements I wasn't aware of.
>
> Almost all mirrors have been delisted:

This is due to a recent commit [1], which accidentally broke the mirror
checks [2].  I've pushed a quick fix [3] (reverting the change to the
manual/noalias.txt file), which should hopefully get the mirrors listed
again.

> http://php.net/mirrors.php
>
> Please advise.

Hold tight! Hopefully normal service will resume once mirrors pull in the
latest changes.

[1] http://git.php.net/?p=web/php.git;a=commitdiff;h=dd8d8bf863
[2]
http://git.php.net/?p=web/master.git;a=blob;f=scripts/mirror-test;h=5069839ac1;hb=HEAD#l441