Dear members,

I have one form to accept name, address and city of the user. Sometimes some
users sending same data several times. So I want to solve this peoblem by
following two ways.

1) comparing input data with database table. It is the fields tname,
taddress and tcity from table1 on db1 mysql database. If the user inputs
name+address+city = tname+taddress+tcity, it should not accept.

How I can write code for this comparison.

2) I want to check inputs by a security code. If each time form loads the
sucurity code should be different and if the user not feeding the code
correctly, form feedbacks should not accept.

How it can do?

If you can give answers for any of these query, it will be highly
appreceable.

With thanks and regards,

Leelakh Ran.