Hi,

about month ago, we've announced contest for new default theme in
phpMyAdmin 3.4 (see [1]).

The submission period is over and now it's time to decide which theme
will be the winning one. You can choose from five themes (all of
them are listed on our wiki [2]).

Every opinion counts, so please visit our survey and choose the one you
like most:

http://survey.phpmyadmin.net/index.php?sid=72977

[1]: http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Theme_Contest
[2]: http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Themes_in_Contest