Hi,
we are pleased to announce this programming contest. Details are on
http://phpmyadmin.net (click the link in the green Contest zone).

By the way, for students who will want to participate to Google Summer
of Code 2012 for a phpMyAdmin project, this programming contest is
interesting for two reasons:

1. a chance to win a Mastering phpMyAdmin 3.4 book
2. a chance to get involved with the phpMyAdmin code by producing a
patch so that we can evaluate your skills

Have fun!

--
Marc Delisle
http://infomarc.info