From: Michal Čihař [mailto:mic...@cihar.com]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 12:05 PM
To: phpmyadmin-translators@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Bulk] [Phpmyadmin-translators] Call for translations of 3.4

Hi all

as you might have noticed, first alpha release of phpMyAdmin 3.4 has been
released. This releases changes a lot of things, one of being translation
system. phpMyAdmin now uses standard gettext po files.

You can translate as usual (get file from Git, translate and post it to
translations tracker) or use online translation system available here:

https://l10n.cihar.com/projects/phpmyadmin/

As you can see in the summary, there is lot of new or changed strings, many of
them coming from new features.

Looking forward to your contributions