New question #38847 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/38847

Hello.
the first, I affirm that search function of phpns very good, but only for
English language.

allow me to description my problem:

I have build my homepge not using shownews.php file. it display all articles
for guests visiting. on that I allow guests to type something characters to
search in all category:

<form ...action="display.php">
<input type=text name="keyword">

display.php
$keyword=$_POST["keyword"];
        $sql="SELECT * FROM ".$databaseinfo['prefix']."articles
                WHERE article_title LIKE '%".$keyword."%'
                OR article_text LIKE '%".$keyword."%'
                OR article_exptext LIKE '%".$keyword."%'
                ORDER BY id DESC";
                @$childResult = mysql_query($sql);

will not problem if search the keyword on title of article or all in use is
english language.
while all my articles is storing with mother language (not english).

please help me.

thansk

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.