New question #42069 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/42069

Hello, I want to if its possible to shown only the Title of the news (not the
complete article).

I tried with this configuration of pre-installed variables:

                        $phpns['always_show_extended_article'] = '0';
                        $phpns['disable_extended_article'] = '1';

                        include('../phpns/shownews.php');

Do I'm doing something wrog? Does it have some issue with the template
configuration?
Thanks for your help

Your are doing a greate job

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.