New question #42664 on phpns:

I install phpns in my machine (localhost with IP= a.b.c.d) and access by
the website display very good for interfaces and text format, example as:
interface of admin (form, banner, tabs, color...)  BUT when I setup that
website in server machine with IP= e.f.g.h.
When I access website: http://e.f.g.h from client machine (IP= a.b.c.d)  it
display interface very bad: no baner, no form format, no tab, no color...  it
only display all text.

note: from client IP= a.b.c.d to server  it must across one gateway machine.

please help me very urgent.

thanks alot.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :