Question #43428 on phpns changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/43428

Birch is still having a problem:
Sorry, my problem is not with you. And I was going to include something
else in my above message, but who cares. I just wanted to say that I
managed to activate sef urls after installing Patch 1

Thanks,  but how can I use these separate pages with my custom css template?
Because it says "You are viewing the shownews.php file directly! You probably
want to include this file, instead of just directly linking to it. For a HOWTO,
see the help/manual file.". What to do? Include it to another page? Nah, I will
have to do it manually every time.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.