New question #47694 on phpns:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpns/+question/47694

Hi everyone,
Thanks to phpns for the wonderful script. I have been using it for more than a
year now.

My current installation is 2.2.0 and I wished to upgrade to the latest release.

I visited the repository but there are too many files in it
( #  2.1.2upgrade.zip
# 2.1.3upgrade.zip
# 2.2.0upgrade.zip
# 2.2.1upgrade.zip
# 2.2.2_patch1.tar.gz
# 2.2.2upgrade.zip
# 2.2.3.patch.zip
# 2.2.3_patch1.zip
# 2.2.3upgrade.zip
# files/)
 and I couldn't figure out how to proceed.
Do I need to upgrade sequentually i.e. first upgrade to 2.2.1 and so on or can
I directly upgrade to 2.2.3 using the 2.2.3upgrade.zip package.

Thank you all

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.