New question #50110 on phpns:

Hey. Great script by the way. This could be like everything I've been looking
for in a CMS. I've looked through the manual several times and played with the
templates and I'm havin trouble with somethin that should be pretty simple.  I
need to have like one news post per 'page' and have a next and previous link
available to navigate to the next and previous news post in that category. The
links need to be dynamic. I'm essentially planning to use phpns as a webcomic
script, through the templates. If there's no way to do next and previous
through templates I'll just use php, but I figured there was some way to do
this. Thanks.

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :