New question #50332 on phpns:

I've been tryin to figure this out and wanted to see if it was even possible.
I'm trying to create one div box that shows the latest updates over multiple
categories, ie photoshop pics, game reviews, articles, etc. The problem I'm
running in to is linking to the article. The only way i've come up with is to
just have different div containers for each different category, thus a
different shownews.php include so that each one can have the different
$phpns['script_link'] embedded in each include of shownews.php. I'm wondering
if it's possible somehow either through the template system or the pre-include
variables to have the multiple update headlines to successfully link to each of
their prospective pages, ie phoshop.php or article.php, etc. Lemme know if I
didn't explain clear enough, it's kinda tricky what I'm tryin to do

Phpns-team, which is an answer contact for phpns.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :